Dr. Jone's Liniment

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I recently picked up a Paneled Patent Med. It's aqua and has a double ring collar lip. It's embossed on one panel; "DR. JONES / (beaver on a log) / LINIMENT". I will try to get a few photos up ASAP.

glass man

Reaction score
COOL BOTTLES! I HAVE ONE WITH THE LABEL AND CONTENTS. THE CONTENTS SMELL GOOD TO ME! MINE IS BOUT 6 1/2 INCHES TALL AND 4OZS ON IT. WHAT SIZE IS YOURS? I KNOW THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO SIZES. MINE IS THE LARGE AND THEN THERE IS A SMALLER ONE ,2OZS I THINK . LOVE THE EMBOSSED BEAVER! JAMIE

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Here's a photo of the bottle. I didn't get a chance to measure it but it's no taller than 6". Any help Matt?
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
The Guy I trade is running low on what I like so I thought I'd take a chance on it. Oh well, Thanks for the info Doug. By the way I'm getting a few permissions together down my way. You'll have to come by and do a hole or two. Maybe you Josh and Shag.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
The beavers tend to be embossed very poorly on those bottles. Yours looks like one of the better embossed examples.

appliedlips

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

The beavers tend to be embossed very poorly on those bottles. Yours looks like one of the better embossed examples.

Translation: NICE BEAVER!

chell

Reaction score
I have found a Dr. Jones liniment bottle 2 oz. I see a 4 0z bottle picture here. Would anyone have any idea what it might be worth?
thanks

chell

Reaction score
Hi i have found a 2 0z just like the one u have pictured, the only difference, as far as I can tell, is that mine has 20 ozs written across the top...Any ideas what it might be worth???

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter