Drakes, Wisharts & more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kor

Reaction score
I've been out of collecting for a few years and just started getting back in. I sold most of my better stuff 3 or 4 years ago and now I'm starting to rebuild. I picked these up last week from auctions.

1.jpg

I also did some trading with a friend who dug these.

2.JPG

epackage

Reaction score
Off to a nice start on rebuilding your collection...

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Very nice bottles. I have been trying to get a Roback's for a while and a Tippecanoe. Nice finds!

kor

Reaction score
None taken. When I sold my collection I knew I could replace most any of them without to much trouble, as long as I had the $$.

judu

Reaction score
hey kor , in the second picture , first bottle on the left in the front row , could you show a close up of that one?....i think i have dug the exact same bottle and i can not figure out what it is....mine is a really nice teal color..no markings...would love to lnow what it is....perfume maybe?.......

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
in the second picture , first bottle on the left in the front row , could you show a close up of that one?....i think i have dug the exact same bottle and i can not figure out what it is...
It looks like a Palmer's

kor

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: judu

hey kor , in the second picture , first bottle on the left in the front row , could you show a close up of that one?....i think i have dug the exact same bottle and i can not figure out what it is....mine is a really nice teal color..no markings...would love to lnow what it is....perfume maybe?.......
Sure thing...

a.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1