Dream Dig: Barrel bitters dug from an incredible dump!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Good find. Any bitters found nowadays are good. Here’s hoping you find the lemon yellow Old Sachem,,,,,,, that’d keep the home fires lit. Heckler auctions, close to $5000.

This Lemon Yellow one got $850 on ebay did some one get a good deal? Leon.

falls

Reaction score
View attachment 251118View attachment 251119View attachment 251120View attachment 251121View attachment 251122
View attachment 251123
Just wait, there will be more posted on this dump I am sure. If not by me, then by my buddy who got the permission. He got some insane stuff the next day to rival me...

Here is video link:

Thanks for viewing,
-PlaneDiggerCam

I watched you dig that just last night. Super find. Not too many "okay guys" either. Some of these dig sites the diggers must use the phrase "okay guys" about 50 times an hour. Gets annoying. One really doesn't have to say anything between shots as us (the viewing public) don't know you are shutting off the camera. To us it would be seamless. Anyway I'm happy for you.

willong

Reaction score
This was absolutely a dream come true dig! I am speechless. just had the best weekend of digging ever! Here are the finds from an incredible spot, and I also have a full dig video on YouTube!

Yes, the bitters is absolutely perfect. No damage!
Oh man! The envy bug bites again!

Wonderful dig; thanks for sharing!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Nice job! One dig that your memory bank will keep forever vivid. Thanks for sharing. --Len

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen