Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Dump Diggers wanted

thompson154

Feb 12, 2012
Hello All..Im brand new to this unique organization. Im on a mission to locate as many Peter Timony Freeland PA Soda/Beer bottles as possible. I have read post s and looked over photos and have to say how impressed i am at the level of enthusiasm and knowledge that I have found here. This is a personal mission. Peter Timony was my Great Great Grandfather. These units would be Blobs. I think the date range is 1895-1915. I have seen one bottle in my lifetime and I turn 50 this year. I am interested in purchasing several pieces. Please let me know what you own/find and are willing to part out. Thanks

John Timony Thompson

surfaceone

Dec 9, 2008
Dump Diggers wanted
Hello John,

Welcome to the A-BN. Good mission statement, and a Want Ad title we'd all like to see more of. [8D]

From.

"Freeland Bottling Works - Peter Timony, 165 Centre" From. also listed under Saloons as "Timony, Peter - 165 Centre" From.

"Freeland Bottling Works, Peter Timony prop. - Centre corner Carbon" From 1897. With no listing under Saloons.

From.

Cmhouston6

Sep 24, 2019
San Antonio Texas
Hi - I’m working on my Houston family tree,
Peter Houston (1874-1910) worked for Peter Timony in Freeland Pa. Do you happen to have any old photos or documents for the Peter Timony Bottler?
Thanks
Christine

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
The post is 7 years old & he only posted in here once, 7 years ago. Not sure if he'll read this. Maybe if you could PM him or e-mail him you may get a responce. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan Martin