Durkin dose glass Peoria ill

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Here's what I'm thinking without genealogy info and I may be wrong. The 1884 house was built by an elder JE and Carlotta was widowed. The two sons remained in the house which was a common thing at time.
The junior JE took over the pharmacy. Does that make sense?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I didn't hear much interest so I threw it on the bay. Not that many hits but more than an handful of watchers. Either there are a lot of snipers waiting (I hope) or a lot of folk that have one waiting to see what it goes for if at all. [:)] You just never know, do ya.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
This is Joseph P in 1896 FROM I guess maybe he was the father. I should register at ancestry.com.

durkin%20joseph.jpg

Ddurkin

Reaction score
Joseph (Patrick) Durkin is my husbands great grandfather. James was his brother. I recently bought a bottle from someone last year. I have a pretty good family tree somewhere.

Ddurkin

Reaction score
By the way if you still have the jigger we would live to have it. Let me know what you would sell it for.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi Danielle, it's been sold but I can ask the buyer if there is as a personal connection as yours. I'm still interested in the history, especially who Carlotta was and the dates the store operated. I just like history.
Thanks for posting,
Eric

Reaction score
Re: RE: Durkin dose glass Peoria ill

would you like to sell that.. J.E. DURKIN/DRUGGIST/PEORIA, ILL. Glass .. In from Peoria Il ... Also looking for ILL. Coca Cola Bottles..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960