Ebay deal of the Century.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MichaelFla

Reaction score
There are four people watching it. I would snatch it up before anyone else does! It won't last long at that price :)

hemihampton

Reaction score
It's got 29 days to go. I'm hoping after the 29 days nobody has bid. Then I'll low ball a offer of $9,000.00

MichaelFla

Reaction score
It's funny, he says it was handmade about 1840, then says the guy didn't go into business until 1869. So he had the bottle made almost 30 years before he went into business!

sunrunner

Reaction score
yea , did you catch that to? you'll notice it's not pouteled .

LisaTammy

Reaction score
I hate to break it to ya Leon but I bought it on the Buy it now option. It was just too good a deal to pass up.[>:]. Lisa Where in the world do people pull these prices from?

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I have a neat inbored model T Lake Boat with a neat roof over the open area that has a ships wheel, a wicker drivers chair and two - two passenger wicker seats in the back. I even have tha pattern for the casting that made the water transfer on the engine. It is really in fantastic condition and deserves a place in a museum. I was built by a Mr. Barnes in Elmira heights, I also have a side swing sail boat that was built by him, that is a cat rigged early boat - built by him.The two boats are hung in my garage by two chian-fall hoist that take the boats to the right and left of my garage. They were both built before 1910. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
MichaelFla said:
It's funny, he says it was handmade about 1840, then says the guy didn't go into business until 1869. So he had the bottle made almost 30 years before he went into business!
Wow, he must have been one ambitious eleven-year-old, haha!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiharris