EBENEZER A. PEARL'S, TINCTURE OF LIFE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
http://glswrk-auction.com/076.htm

I just dug this one today. I was using my brand new 4' poopie poker that I bought from JAKEN. I've been digging at this 20 foot round dump on and off all last year and I just found the oldest section today. Stole this one from Jack Frost himself. Actually it was a nice day, mid to upper 30's with a minimum of frost thanx to our January thaw. Anyone have a value on this one? Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
Oh yeah and by the way, I would recommend this probe to anyone. I have one regret with this probe and that's that I didn't order it sooner. Thanx Jaken you do good work. Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
RE: EBENEZER A. PEARL'S, & MARBLE

Same dump but only one keeper today. A fair sized marble. It's clear, with a slight aqua tint. Two air bubbles, one is quite large and the other is tiny. The surface has a crude, wavy look (kinda like fingerprints in the glass) and a strange looking swirl (maybe where it was cut off of the glass rod?). It's not perfectly round and it's the size of a nickle. Anyone know about crude glass marbles? Jason

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
The bottle is in Matt's book for $21. Carlo Sellari had it for $3-6... in 1975. I lost my marbles so I can't help there.

swizzle

Reaction score
Same dump today and only had 30 minutes to dig and pulled out 2 more EBENEZER, TINCTURE OF LIFE bottles. Not a bad day at all. Anyone here collect tincture of life bottles? Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long but here's a pic of the marble. Jason

Ay75358.jpg

Attachments

• Ay75358.jpg
    Ay75358.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members