embossed soda bottle balt. md.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi i am a new member. have lots of dug bottles to identify. will start with a soda embossed at an angle, one side southern club reistrered, other side southern club,baltimore md. also has little circles around bottom and about 2/3rds up bottle. 10oz bottle. clear glass. any help would be appreiated. thanks , trying not to break it.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
trying to post pic

Pn36117.jpg

Attachments

• Pn36117.jpg
    Pn36117.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 94

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
RE: embossed soda bottle balt. md. in reply to kastoo

hi , thanks for looking. i'm still hopeing to find out some information on this bottle. maybe we should start a new category of "super unique crowns" thanks rhona

medbottle

Reaction score
Hi. According to the Baltimore Bottle Book, your soda is common. However, I don't recall seeing one, and I've lived in the Baltimore area since 1989. The only other info is that this product was made by the Leader-Kemp Bottling Company. A collection of these picture embossed crowns would be interesting....I've seen some fancy ones. Come to think of it, there is a book about either embossed crown sodas or art deco sodas....I think the author is Brian (Bryan?) Wade.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
RE: embossed soda bottle balt. md. in eply to medbottle

hi med bottle, thanks for the information. i moved to the balt. area 1957. and i havn't seem one before. the area i am digging in, i found coke soda water bottles date pat. nov 1923, up to uncle bens rootbeer and raff's beverages dated 1948 - 1951. one day when i have some more time, i want to take some pictures of then as a grouping and post them. maybe the sun will shine sunday. thanks, stay warm, rhona

wootten

Reaction score
I am a recently new member here and live in Maryland-I was interested in finding out if you found anything else out aobut this bottle? wendy-let us know

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
RE: embossed soda bottle balt. md. in reply to wendy

hi wendy , thanks for being interested in my bottle. sorry i goof on your name in reply to your blue bottle. it's late. are you ready for the snow? i heard it's supose to warm up later next week. i hope so, i like to dig for some more bottles. rhona

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
RE: embossed soda bottle balt. md. to medbottle

hi med bottle, i was wondering if there was a picture of this bottle in the balt. bottle book? thanks rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter