Estate Find Part Two

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sgmorgan1966

Reaction score
Ok, three more from the estate.

1st bottle is green, 10 1/4 inches tall. No discernible mold seams, applied top.
2nd bottle is darker green, 10 inches tall. enlarged neck, three piece mold (I think). I took the pic next to the brown bottle from my previous post.
3rd bottle is green, more of a blob type top. A very slight ridge (seam?) below the shoulder.

IMG_1221.jpg
IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
First is a champagne bottle (might have been used for other types of wine too), second is a three-piece mold whisky bottle which looks British to me, third is one I've typically seen labeled for mineral water but could be used for different things, and it's of European origin.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I concur on all of these points above. I would note that the third one could be US made...I was surprised several years ago to find a billhead from a US glass company selling these green blob mineral waters to the Londonderry Lithia Spring Water Co as I had previously been under the impression these were from overseas even though you see a lot of US mineral water company's labels on them. Not to be a downer, but I saw that you are posting several of your eBay listings here, so I imagine you may intend to sell these bottles. Besides the amber 3-mold you posted the other day, these bottles in the two Estate Sale posting have very little value.

sgmorgan1966

Reaction score
Thanks for this....And thanks for the value advice. I am trying to sell some. I have a lot of bottles and am unsure of my collecting future. To be honest, I enjoy the finding of them and the history of them. I'm trying to find connections in Western, NC to help me start digging.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229