Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Estate Sale beginning - kijiji ads - 1000 Bottles

Reelpro

May 5, 2019

I will post ads as they go up - lots of bottles pre 1900 and post 1900

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada

I will post ads as they go up - lots of bottles pre 1900 and post 1900

I didn't realise you were nearby , not sure what advice I could offer , the antique world is pretty much in a wait and see approach with covid causing so many issues , I'm not even sure who still plans to open this year and who is closed

you could try having a yard sale by May or June as a way to thin out the common stuff which wouldn't be worth shipping or someone driving a long way for

Reelpro

May 5, 2019
Hi - I have an art studio here at home - plan to set up all the bottles and other collectibles and open up for private individuals to come and shop/purchase - as well as the online ads - thx Mike

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
Hi - I have an art studio here at home - plan to set up all the bottles and other collectibles and open up for private individuals to come and shop/purchase - as well as the online ads - thx Mike
I'm not entirely sure whats allowed at the moment as rules vary so much for each health unit , we just ended a stay at home order .

last year we weren't even allowed to have yard sales until July and antique finds were few

embe

Jul 14, 2019
Like the green Canada Dry, one of the first bottles I remember as a kid (my Dad found it in the woods). Still have it.

Reelpro

May 5, 2019
I'm not entirely sure whats allowed at the moment as rules vary so much for each health unit , we just ended a stay at home order .

last year we weren't even allowed to have yard sales until July and antique finds were few
I have a studio in a separate building at home, I will be having individual buyers make appointments, so they can look through the bottles on their own

Have sold a bunch with kiji ads as well and will continue to post, moving so I need to get rid of the bottles, can’t take them to new location.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I looked thru some of your ads , never seen the 1941 pepsi go for big money without the paper label still attached , not really much of a market for the embossed bottle without one , most common pepsi bottles from 50's - 70's wouldn't ever go for big money

I've found several of those Canada dry bottles before swimming , there isn't much of a market for them either , they would of also had a paper label originally

did sell a large jug years ago , mine was for javex , perhaps there is people who'd buy them to repurpose them

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincedent20