everyday carry but for digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cano

Reaction score
This weekend I made another run out to the woods/shore to do some digging and mudlarking. Had to take two busses and thanks to all the excellent advice my latest trip was so much smoother! Didn't break anything or make a mess on the way home :p Sending yall my thanks!!!

102viadeluna

Reaction score
Yellow sulfur, liberally applied to your pants cuffs, sleeve ends, and around the waist! This will help keep the bugs out, I've been using it for years.
Get a sock, fill it about halfway up, tie a knot in the open end and pat yourself down with it! for flies, bugs, etc get yourself an empty can the get some course cloth roll it up and stick it in the can, then light let it burn for a minute or so, then blow on to let the cloth smolder it keeps the bugs off you! It worked for me in Nam and still works today!

Frank

willong

Reaction score
This weekend I made another run out to the woods/shore to do some digging and mudlarking. Had to take two busses and thanks to all the excellent advice my latest trip was so much smoother! Didn't break anything or make a mess on the way home :p Sending yall my thanks!!!
Nice of you to post the followup.
Will we be seeing photos of your finds?
By the way, I'm impressed that you are able to pursue this activity when limited to public transit!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Yellow sulfur, liberally applied to your pants cuffs, sleeve ends, and around the waist! This will help keep the bugs out, I've been using it for years.
Get a sock, fill it about halfway up, tie a knot in the open end and pat yourself down with it! for flies, bugs, etc get yourself an empty can the get some course cloth roll it up and stick it in the can, then light let it burn for a minute or so, then blow on to let the cloth smolder it keeps the bugs off you! It worked for me in Nam and still works today!

Frank
I'll give it a shot

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese