Famous Bottle Collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Just curious to know what famous people also collect antique bottles. I think former U.S. president Jimmy Carter was (still is?) a bottle collector? I've heard that rock musician Bryan Adams collects bottles. Also, I've heard that a member (maybe former member) of the rock band Grand Funk Railroad is a bottle collector. Any others?

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about people who have achieved a certain level of recognition from collecting alone. But I suppose it's nice to know that bottle collectors are everywhere.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Wow, another subtle dismissal of something I've posted. Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: mctaggart67

Wow, another subtle dismissal of something I've posted. Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

I think your being a bit paranoid dude

I can see how that could be an interpretation, but I think paranoid goes too far. I'd suggest I was being a little over-sensitive and misconstrued the intent of responses to some of my earlier postings, which I incorrectly read, on account of how difficult it is to properly read emotion into electronically posted words, as a bit dismissive of what I was saying. The concerned party and I have made ammends, so all is good, I think. What a minute, now I'm not so sure. Yes, they are all against me! lol

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
I remember Jimmy Carter's bottle collection, there was an article on it somewhere, I remember it, guessing from the mid 70's.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
I remember seeing photo of Jimmy Carter with his bottles once.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I vaguely recall the same thing about President Carter holding a Carter's Spanish Mixture. Was it in "Old Bottle Magazine"?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese