Finaly got one!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Ive been wanting one of these bottles for a while and finaly got my hands on one, i wanted it because i love the graphics on it so much, its a
J.CHRISTIN from MONTREAL embossed with a dog spraying a cat with a seltzer bottle. Pat.1929
I hope everyone enjoys!

Attachments

• 20210821_005700.jpg
    20210821_005700.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
  • 20210821_004902.jpg
    20210821_004902.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 189

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
Ive been wanting one of these bottles for a while and finaly got my hands on one, i wanted it because i love the graphics on it so much, its a
J.CHRISTIN from MONTREAL embossed with a dog spraying a cat with a seltzer bottle. Pat.1929
I hope everyone enjoys!
Woah. That’s a awesome bottle! GREAT graphics!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those are fantastic graphics! I've never seen that one before. I'm familiar with the logo but didn't know there was a bottle with it shown prominently in such detail.

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Those are fantastic graphics! I've never seen that one before. I'm familiar with the logo but didn't know there was a bottle with it shown prominently in such detail.
If you look closely at the first picture the seltzer bottle has the same graphic just less detailed...realy cool

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoys!
Way to go! Glad you shared your excitement with us.

Donas12

Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoys!
Great find ! Congrats.
Here is the acl quart version I have.DE69D6AE-1E35-4FF3-BDCC-59C5C9CA697A.jpeg

mrosman

Reaction score
Great Christin bottles.... from Montreal, and I live here.... but then again, my concentration has been Orange Crush....perhaps both of you could consult Johnny Dufresne... he is a good friend, and the largest collector and authority on Quebec soda bottles. He would be glad to answer questions etc. His email is johncdufresne@gmail.com Tell him I sent you... I would love to hear what he says..

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Great Christin bottles.... from Montreal, and I live here.... but then again, my concentration has been Orange Crush....perhaps both of you could consult Johnny Dufresne... he is a good friend, and the largest collector and authority on Quebec soda bottles. He would be glad to answer questions etc. His email is johncdufresne@gmail.com Tell him I sent you... I would love to hear what he says..
Hi mrosman, i actualy met John a few months ago when i went to his house to buy some bottles, hes a very nice man and fun to talk to, extremely knowledgable about sodas from quebec and even ontario. Next time i see him i will definetly mention you, i actualy cant wait to go back because i wasnt able to see his personal collection due to the pandemic and i heard its.amazing, maybe next time ill be lucky enough. He even showed me some local stuff from my town that i never knew existed it was awsome...thanks for your input and all the great knowledge you share on the site. Have a great day!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler