Finds from the last few weeks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerjeff

Reaction score
http://marblealan.com/handglass/
check out these marbles. see if your sulphide is showen here. that is one killer marble ! too bad it has a condition problem!!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Super finds Chris !
Need a diggin' buddy ? HaHa
Love that Star Ink !
Chris , Do you know Larry Marshall ? He's from up your way .
Good luck diggin' Brian

Monsonant

Reaction score
Chris ,
Great finds !! Oh yeah ..... It doesn't get much better than that . Gets my heart pounding just lookin at the photos . Thanks for shareing . d.e.a. Happy Holidays

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Chris ,
I thought you might know Larry . I have gotten some nice bottles from Larry Marshall in the past . When he was a Florida resident I used to see him at a few of the Southern Shows.
He I believe is collecting Colored pontiled Meds now. And he also has a fantastic collection of L.Q.C. Wisharts .
Maybe I will get a chance to meet you at the Baltimore Show . Are you attending ?
C ya' , Brian

pontilover

Reaction score
I am going to go crazy if spring does'nt get here soon. The ground here is already pretty well frozen, and with -15 degree wind chill I don't think I want do be outside digging for too long. I love the pontil snuffs the most. I have an E. Roome in smokey olive green, and an aqua Doc Marshalls Cartaarh snuff. I have not dug many privys but this spring I do have 5 lined up at a 1850's house site. I just hope thet turn out good. I have been on your site many times and have read every dig that you have done. Seeing all of the great bottles you dig just make me drool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26