Fleamarket Finds 05-23-09

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Here are my Flea Market finds from today that I wanted to share.

Enjoy,

Jeff

DSC09588_small.jpg

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Woah nice haul! Hope you got good prices.I just saw a fish for the first time yesterday and the fiddle bottle is cool,I would love to find one of those! Way to go!

Thanks antiquenut... Did you see a price on the fish that you saw yesterday? I think the amber ones like mine went for $150-250 but there are none on ebay nor has there been any for awhile, so I have nothing recent to campare.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I had assumed the fish and the fiddle were repros.. they are real?? Also, what's the cobalt one.. is that a dose glass top on it?

jdogrulz

Reaction score
I had assumed the fish and the fiddle were repros.. they are real?? Also, what's the cobalt one.. is that a dose glass top on it?

Nope, sorry cyber, ur assumtion was not correct. Both are the real deal. The fisch is made from up your way (Whitney Glass works).

The cobalt is a common John Wyeth & Bro bottle with dose cap. Even though it seems to be a common one I think its pretty cool.

The other nice one is the Dr. J Moores Essence Life, its pontiled. Not so common.

Thanks for the reply,

Jeff

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, then, that WAS a nice flea market haul!! Congrats!![:)]

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Thanks cyber, bout time I got some luck going....Now if I could just win the Lottery[;)]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nut,

I'll be up in Maine near North Lovell digging in a couple of weeks, PM me please.

PD

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Penn Digger
I'll be up in Maine near North Lovell digging in a couple of weeks,
PM me please.
PD

Tom, how about using someone Else's thread for your communications. How rude. It wouldn't have been so bad had you at least commented on this thread.

Jeff

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Jdog he didnt really say but a sentance..i dont think he intended on jacking your thread..he just may not have seen antiquenut post recently and was trying to catch him while hes on...its like a family on here ..I just dont think you need to be rude. you can post in any of my topics anytime and say what yyou want

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1