Flint Michigan Show March 21

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

georgeoj

Reaction score
9am - 3pm at the DOM POLSKI HALL, 3415 N Linden Rd, Flint, MI. This will be my first time at this show but I am told by many that it is a very well attended show.
I know that there was an earlier posting on this show but no date in the headline. In view of the slow economy, I will be lowering prices on everything that I have for sale. There will be some real bargains.
See you at the show!
George

bottle codger

Reaction score
greetings,

My kids and I have attended ths show for 2 years. This will be the third. It IS a nice show. I am looking for John Howell bottles from Buffalo or Smith and Howell bottles. See you there.
dh

druggistnut

Reaction score
I know I saw at LEAST two John Howell hutches at the Grand Rapids show, and I think the guy behind Georges table had them. Remember the young guy directly behind your back, George? Hopefully, he will be at our show Sunday.
I had thought about grabbing them for the Buffalo club president (they were only $5.00 apiece) but thought they were common?
Make sure you stop and say hi to me on Sunday, David.
Bill

CanYouDigIt!

Reaction score
George this is going to be a good show! I attended this show last year and met a lot of local collectors and seen some fantastic bottles. There was an excellent selection in all types of early bottles, acl sodas and milks, jars, stoneware, brewery items and general bottle go with's. This was not a huge show but was very busy from start to finish.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.