FOHBC bottle show August

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Would enjoy meeting some of the forum folks at the FOHBC Wilmington show in August. I'll be setting up a table there so stop by and say HEY.

grime5

Reaction score
im planning on setting up at the show too.if they will ever mail me the contract. hope to see you there.later greg

idigjars

Reaction score
I will be setting up with Justanolddigger from this forum(Bill). I will bring cone inks, some other stuff. I might bring some of my stoneware and stoneware fruit jars, all with cobalt blue lettering.

I have about a dozen bottles that will be in the FOHBC bottle auction on Saturday night also. I will be wearing me "Piso's Cure" ball cap. Hope to meet you and chat. Best regards. Paul

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello Jerry. I do have that cone ink and many, many other colors. That was one of my specialties at one time. I will let you take a look at them before the show if you want. If you have any historical flasks or nice colored Piso's I would be happy to work out trades that are fair to both of us. Best regards. Paul

I look forward to meeting anybody that is coming to the show.

Dean

Reaction score
Hello Paul,
I'll be driving to the show in Wilmington and will have this group (picture below) of Piso bottles for trade. There will be a group of 4 of us Arkie collectors coming together and looking for a great show.

Thanks,

884628C36D4A4B42AAFA58709CFC4E4F.jpg

Dean Marvel

PS- Jerry, I'll be bringing your ink to you also.

9CBBEC7D6A80404AA2308A56C00CC0E0.jpg

Attachments

• 9CBBEC7D6A80404AA2308A56C00CC0E0.jpg
    9CBBEC7D6A80404AA2308A56C00CC0E0.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 73

nomorecop

Reaction score
Will be my first FOHBC show. I am not setting up but am not sure of the day to come to see all of your treasures. It appears Sunday is the day to come. Help me out here. Thanks

Dean

Reaction score
Hello James,
It is my understanding that only the ones setting-up and early admissions are allowed in Saturday and Sunday is for the general public. We had planned to come a day earlier, but according to our information we will only miss the Friday night dinner. Plan on arriving late Friday so not to miss any of Saturday's activity.

Hope this helps,
884628C36D4A4B42AAFA58709CFC4E4F.jpg

Dean Marvel

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Good to see that you are coming Dean. Wish you could bring your entire Arkansas drugstore collection with you. I'll be the one wearing the Razorback hog head! Let me know if you want me to bring some of the Little rock drugstore bottles. I wasnt planning on bringing them but will if you think you might be interested.
Do you know if Ed Tardy is coming??

Jerry

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR