Found this site on my landlords property.nobody else knows.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
Fresca was sold in 10 oz green glass bottles when it first came out in the 60's and into the 70's , so your dump isn't that old . some of those bottles can still be somewhat collectable if there in good condition

i'd keep an eye out for anything local , if there is any bottles from nearby florida towns or cities they'd likely be harder to find , although wasn't as many local bottlers left by the 60's -70's

hemihampton

Reaction score
Carling was a canadian beer brand , still sold now , wasn't aware it was sold in the US or as far south as florida . although a canadian tourist could of brought it down with them

Carling Black Label was extremely popular in the U.S.A. I probably had at least 10 or more different variations just from Frankenmuth Michigans Carling Brewing Company. It was also Brewed at Carling Breweries in Atlanta Georgia, Bellville Illinois, Baltimore Maryland, Cleveland Ohio, Natick Massachusetts, Fort Worth Texas, & Tacoma Washington. Carling Breweries also sold Red Cap here. LEON.

Last edited:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Yes, there are many Canadian tourists. You can always tell people from northern states and especially the Canadians going down to FL on I-95. The cars are all white from salt! They usually show up in large numbers at the NHL Panthers and Lightning games. "Hock-Key!" Its great.:) Who said you'd never use that high school French class?;)

Linda b

Reaction score
20220719_133110_HDR.jpg
20220719_133110_HDR.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey