FREE ACL BOOK CONTEST ... CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
By the way, regarding the school board decision which allowed me to keep my so called long hair, it set a precident for the school and by the time I graduated in June of 1970 the entire dress code was abolished. Prior to that, boys were required to keep their hair trimed above the shirt collar and could not wear attire that was "shabby looking."
Well, being a tad bit older than myself maybe I should thank you for the dress code stuff as well. [:D][:D]

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Eric ~

Your book is packaged and ready to mail tomorrow. I expect it will take 3 or 4 days to arrive. After you've had a chance to thumb through it, please let us know what you think.

Congratulations and thanks again for all your help on the forum.

Bob

Here's one last "Whistle" for the road. Instead of a bottle, think of this kid as carrying your acl book and scurrying along to deliver it personally and safely ...

03107D43B0024C9EB9D0429811EC47B2.jpg

Attachments

• 03107D43B0024C9EB9D0429811EC47B2.jpg
    03107D43B0024C9EB9D0429811EC47B2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 91

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It came today, I did the thumb through. I had no idea of the people involved. Cecil Munsey?.. awesome!!!! He wrote the first book I owned, well, maybe second but I bought it new in about '72. I paid for it with my golf ball money.

Pros; way more than just a list. The info section is wonderful and that's what I like in a book.
The listing is great and the color pics work really well with the glossy pages.

Cons; the pages squeak when I turn them. [:D][:D][:D]

The only Q's I have is the keys for the list but like I said, I did a thumb through, I'll probably find the answers with a closer look.
The pro list I'm sure will end up to long to list and the con will most likely break in and stop squeaking.[:)][:)]

Thanks SO much Bob!!!!!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Eric ~

I'm glad the book got to you safely and hope you enjoy it. I'm not sure what you mean by "squeaky" pages, but it doesn't sound like anything that a little WD-40 can't fix. [:D]

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4