frying utensil?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

margclearlake

Reaction score
my house (1889) finally gave me a gift. I just love this. anybody that knows what it really is, please post. also found a Foleys Honey and Tar. I have a theory on this, the tar tasted so horrible that the patient said, yep, yep, i am cured!

cant figure where the outhouse s were so i have chosen a spot and am going for it.

Attachments

• thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    948.6 KB · Views: 121
  • sputle.png
    sputle.png
    754 KB · Views: 119

UnderMiner

Reaction score
Maybe a toaster stick for toasting a slice of bread over a fireplace?

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
my house (1889) finally gave me a gift. I just love this. anybody that knows what it really is, please post. also found a Foleys Honey and Tar. I have a theory on this, the tar tasted so horrible that the patient said, yep, yep, i am cured!

cant figure where the outhouse s were so i have chosen a spot and am going for it.
Rug Beater

Bernie19

Reaction score
I have been cooking professionally for 20 years. I believe I am looking at an antique egg separater. Imagine the coil was "stretched" out a little, an egg was cracked into it and that utensil would separate it. I'm going with that, also could be a whisk.

Reaction score

looks like an old rug beater.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4