Get well Coldwater Diver...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Thanks Bob im on my way. Cowseatmaize, I was switched to the system where I could control my morphine and had given myself enough (every 6 minutes)so I had no pain and was doing laps in the hallway of my floor at hospital, feeling no pain ready to get back to work I did not realize what a setback I was causing my recovery. When the morphine wore off I was in some major pain. As far as the seeds I think its a myth but Im wary. My situation I can attribute to my physical activity usually by the next day. I hope its been taken care of because Ive got a patio and stonework to finish.

Attachments

• 905c7038c2194ce3968434aa7fbb0daa.jpg
    905c7038c2194ce3968434aa7fbb0daa.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 62

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Great to see you today my friend. You look well. Glad to see that you are feeling betterThanks for the coffee and the bottle show... now I can't sleep! Talk to you soon,Wayne[;)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hang Tough Kevin,I know this sounds crazy but my wife had what you have about three years ago. Diet change, antibiotics,medicines nothing worked, finally her stomach doctor said she was due for her three year colonoscopy check up anyhow and he would use the scan to see if something more serious was going on. What cured her ultimately was the prep drink you take the night before your colonosocpy. What is ever in that drink CLEANS OUT the pipes and to this day no major issues what so ever. When she has had minor flare ups this treatment really works. See if your doctor will write you a script for one on an as needed basis. It is a harmless drink that gets everything out of the system. I used it once when I had flu like symptoms and it worked. Are you sure you don't have another disease which masks itself sometimes as Diverticulitis................ scubadivingtoomuchitous.....this one is deadly I hear............. How are you doing Wayne nice to hear from you also!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay