Glass Works Auction 76

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
Curious if anyone here won any of the lots, if so have you received an invoice?

Frank

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Frank...

I didn't win any on this one but, in the past, they usually were available on-line by the Thursday following the Monday close of the auction... They would also send a snail-mail copy which arrived later...

What'd you win?

Ron

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
Hi Ron,
Lot 34 Lindsey's Blood searcher. I thought I'd have an invoice by now. I haven't seen anything online either. Guess I'll send em an email....

Thanks, Frank

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Well, I won a bottle on this auction also, and got a callback on a different lot I bid on last Wednesday. He said he hoped the invoices would be out last Friday. Now it's Monday, 4 pm Pacific Time and still no invoice. Guess I'll keep waiting, also...[:(]

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
I've never won any bottles on their auctions before, just ebay. I saw under terms where they expect fast payment & was afraid maybe I missed an invoice or something........ [8|]

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Hi Frank,

I've won quite a few bottles from GlassWorks in the past and they are very fast with shipping. I've always paid with PayPal and the bottles always shipped the next day. Just gotta' wait for the invoice, though...... Let me know when you get your invoice and I'll let you know when I get mine.

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Hi Frank,

10 PM Pacific time, got my invoice from GlassWorks. I hope my bottle gets here soon! [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baumbers