Golden Farms Dairy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sirdutch

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this forum and joined mostly to find one particular dairy bottle or bottle cap. My father owned a dairy associated to a drive thru cash and carry dairy called 'Golden Farms Dairy'. The dairy itself was called Golden Farms Dairy and so was the cash and carry which was owned separately by another individual.

I've looked for a bottle or cap for years and have never found one. We were on that Dairy frim 1959 till 1970 or there abouts. It was in El Monte, California. It was on Baldwin Blvd. Anyone ever hear of this Dairy or see a bottle or bottle cap with that name? If so, please let me know or email me at sirdutch@gmail.com

Toma777

Reaction score
I was born near there in Whittier around 1960, and I have a picture of me as a small child that has the name of a dairy on it. Apparently the drive though dairies also did portrait pictures, LOL. It would take me forever to find that picture.

This was on eBay, but the sale ended May 24, 2021 with zero bids, so it's still out there (starting price $15).

Here's the seller's eBay page if you want to contact him to buy the bottle: https://www.ebay.com/usr/lochmanfarm?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Golden Farms.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie