Good resource for common bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bark

Reaction score
Any recommendations for finding info on common bottles (condiments, beer etc) from the 1920’s. I have used the search function but cant find info on companies like the CAL. CONS CO (on some catsup bottles). I know the bottles are worthless but they are still interesting. Thanks

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Some of the glass companies (like Whitall Tatum, Owens, etc) put out catologs of thier different bottle types. These can be a useful reference for the more generic containers.

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Buy you a copy of Betty Zumwalts food bottle book it list tons of common and rare bottles all food utility related. I think you can catch them on fee bay now and then. It's one of the very best I have in my collection sometimes you can get fooled and think a food bottle might be fairly common and it's not (works the other way too) prices are way out of date info is priceless.

Bark

Reaction score
digger mcdirt: Found the book on Amazon. Think I will get it. Also noticed that 1st additions of that book are going for $100 bucks and up for some reason. Thanks again guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski