got a new digital video camera today! heres a test vid

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
hahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahaha..........i'll talk to him.....i'll tell him to have a few more next time[:D]

dirtflicker

Reaction score
oh yeah Canadianboy.....that was just a test to make sure you could all see the clip......the next one will be action packed dump diggin!!!![;)]

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
Hey nice stuff! I dug a cobalt ink machine made just like yours the other day. It had a sad sad hole in the side/base. i left it there. maybe ill grab it if i go back to the dump. the only whole bottles i got were bromos and a bimal perfume with an embossed "M".

my vids dont load onto photoB. they say it doesnt support AVI files. can you belive it?? a 400 dollar cam, and it takes AVI vids!!?!?! do you know how to convert them into mp3, or something photoB supports?

Matt.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Matt..........download windows media player....it's free and it converts to video files that are supported by online video uploading sites......let me know how you make out bud.

DF

dirtflicker

Reaction score
you can convert the file when your building/editing you video after you upload the vid to your computer....click on FILE.....then click on import.....you can also reduce the size of you video file as well. try it and let me know how you make out. You do have a firewire right???

DF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85