Got a tip on where to go in a river.WOW!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lisacachecreek8!

Reaction score
Had a problem with my achilles tendon, got the okay (somewhat) to start hunting bottles. This is a total of 5 hours in the water. These are all on the surface, time to figure out how to dig, probe whatever I have to do to get the ones below the surface. There's so many I rigged up a little raft and it was starting to sink. This is what I cleaned up so far,a few good ones I'll bring the other ones back in the river. There's supposed to be hutches, pottery just about every kind of bottle. He also gave me a couple other places could be a fun summer. Could use some tips I cleaned up the applied labels. Thanks in advance

Mailman1960

Reaction score
How do you guys figure out the places the bottles will be?
Sorry I haven't got back sooner while in the river well my phone got wet and I had to get a new one. I have a older than me timer tell me where some places I might find them, it worked for some newer bottles but it got me started on ways to find the older ones deep in the mud, using a pitchfork, a net and going in some deeper water. You just got to get in there where you find some, hit the banks turn over logs turn over rocks whatever you got to do.

lisacachecreek8!

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't got back sooner while in the river well my phone got wet and I had to get a new one. I have a older than me timer tell me where some places I might find them, it worked for some newer bottles but it got me started on ways to find the older ones deep in the mud, using a pitchfork, a net and going in some deeper water. You just got to get in there where you find some, hit the banks turn over logs turn over rocks whatever you got to do.
thanks!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese