Got out to do some ash flinging ------

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
cannibalfromhannibal said:
Nice to get out and dig after that brutal winter, eh? I esp. dig the elephant bank. Looks like once the money goes in, it STAYS in or risk the wrath of the mammoth! Jack

Oh my god yes! The winter was Hell. I just hope the weather stays "spring like" the way it is suppose to in spring and not rocket up to 90 degrees as first light. Either way its still better then nasty winter.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
glass man said:
RICK..MY FRIEND AND GOOD BROTHER..CAN I HAVE THAT DOSE CUP?[8D]It is beautiful...glad you are starting to post your great finds on here again!!Always great to see em..JAMIE

let me have your guitar ? :)

2find4me

Reaction score
Nice dose cup, heres some HistoryOn the Wagon Wheel Hutch, is it embossed under the wheel? Did you see it in the hutch book?

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Looks like a fun day in the dirt with Dave! Especially like the oodball stuff like the dose cup (oooooh pretty cobalt!), the elephant and the doll head.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I would guess the wagon wheel is a round bottom English bottle...dug one just like it in New Hampshire many years ago. I think it is actually meant to be a bicycle wheel. Great dig!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
nhpharm said:
I would guess the wagon wheel is a round bottom English bottle...dug one just like it in New Hampshire many years ago. I think it is actually meant to be a bicycle wheel. Great dig!

No its not. It says "Wagon Wheel brewery" on the base

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
2find4me said:
Nice dose cup, heres some HistoryOn the Wagon Wheel Hutch, is it embossed under the wheel? Did you see it in the hutch book?

Cool info I read a little about W.R on another site. I didn't see the dose cup on either.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Great finds Rick. The dose cup is fantastic and i really love that elephant bank. Great piece! Would love to see some shots after they've had a bath

nhpharm

Reaction score
That is very neat...for sure a wagon wheel then! The one I had just had some embossing between the spokes of the wheel and when I researched it I found that it was a ginger ale bottle from the UK. Sounds like yours is different for sure!

2find4me

Reaction score
Might want to shoot the Hutch Book a pic, I don't see it listed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.