Graf Zep airship art deco soda 4 the FORUM

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Bottle People,

Are'ya gonna let me get away with this beauty for a measly 10 spot? Where's that ABN esprit de corps? They aren't making these anymore, don'tcha know...

h73285.jpg

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
You are the winner Surfaceone! Thanks again for your support of the forum. Please PM me with where you would like it to go. Thanks again.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I love the US Navy picture. Very cool. Also, if you would like an acl version of the Zep, I will include that as well. It doesn't have any graphics but it might be a neat little extra. Let me know.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Greetings ABN Supporters and potential supporters,

I just returned from a trip and was delighted to find the 2 Zep bottles that blobbottlebob sent me. They were beautifully double bubble wrapped, with inflated air bags, no less. Thank you, Bob. I'm proud to have them in my collection. Beautiful bottles, both.

I'm not a bottle buyer, but this is the only way to go, as far as I'm concerned. Thanks to Roger for hosting us all, and for great members like Bob.

zeppelin-over-new-york.jpg

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Thank you so much Surfaceone for your kind words and for your support of the forum! I'm ecstatic that you like the bottles. Plus, we all owe a debt of gratitude to members who are willing to step up to the plate to help support this wonderful resource.

As a side note; Isn't it interesting that Graf tried to enhance the brand with vitamins on the ACL version? Given how much of that is on the market now (vitamin water, monster, red bull etc . . .), it makes me think that Graf was way ahead of his time.

glass man

Reaction score
NICE PICTURE OF ANOTHER ZEP... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO2qO9FaIWU

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide