Great Baltimore weekend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mf150

Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations. Just goes to show if you put in the work, you might get really lucky. I am still dreaming of my first dig. You guys give me hope. :)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: mf150

Wow! Congratulations. Just goes to show if you put in the work, you might get really lucky. I am still dreaming of my first dig. You guys give me hope. :)

Yep if you are straight up with people,put in the time to find places to dig,and are good to the people you dig with. Good things happen.It is the only way to be.[;)] I have heard story's of crooked greedy diggers.

Just like that lady who won 20 million on a pool from work,she said she went back to the store get another ticket for( her self) and that is the ticket that won! not the pool ticket. wow is that a snake or what???!!! Not Good.
Sorry I am off topic. Nice dig

phil44

Reaction score
An old friend of mine told me all you can do is dig the hole, can't control what's in them.....

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Thanks for the pics and the inspiration. I'm in a diving slump this month, been thinking about trying some privies, there 's nothing more fun in my book.

Congratulations, those are some awesome finds, I'm glad you were able to enjoy digging them. GREAT STUFF

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie