Happy Be-Lated Holidays!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hello All! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukah, Qwanza, Boxer Day etc! [:)]And I wish you all a safe and happy new year to come! We should be in our 'new digs' come mid-February; our house here in Westbrook is under contract and we have put a contract on a house in Randolph (the smallest municipality in Maine - 2.1 sq. miles!) I just spent an hour or so looking up the past months posts, looks like we have a lot of new members![:D]. My wife and I are going to be in culture shock when we move into our new home, we're leaving a 'New Englander' built in 1837 for a modified-ranch built in 2001.[8D]. Within a 1/4 mile however is an old narrow line rail bed, so we're hoping there's some treasures in the ground just awaiting discovery. Our new home is a rifle shots distance from the Kennebec river; lots of potential - old boat yard sites etc.... I promise to get back into the swing of things here on the forum as soon as we're settled. I have quite a few interesting finds from my last dig that i want to share see you soon![:)]

IRISH

Reaction score
Same to you too Norm [:)] , will look foward to seeing your finds.
It's creek season here now so I will soon have heaps of finds to show and inspire you to dive that river [:D] .

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Glad to here from you again Norm! Good luck with your new digs and your new digs if you know what I mean[;)] Kelley

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Howdy old friend...

Long time no post for me too....

A buddy loaned me an old...can't think of proper name (senior moment!)..."fired" (ceramic???) bottle with the name molded in...from London...darn..why can't I think of the name of it...anyway I am going to try to post picture in the next few days and see what everyone thinks of it..nice looking bottle..he dug it somewhere here in Baker City years ago in the "old" section of town when he was a younger man....he wouldn't be specific...also supposed to be an old "Chinese" dump from the Chinese community of the early days of Baker City...interesting...going to look into that one this spring...

Happy New Year and may you be warm and comfortable in your new home...blessings to you my friend...

The Doc...[X(]

idigjars

Reaction score
Norm, and all, Happy Holidays to all of you.

Good luck on your move Norm and good luck in digging and finding some great bottles in 2005. Take care all. [:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1