Happy Birthday Bostaurus

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!
Angelpeace...Germany is beautiful and we have been blessed to be at a base in a rural area with forested rolling hills, farms and vineyards. We will miss this place when we get back to the States but it will be so nice to be home. The time we have spent away from home has made us love the US more. I will stop there before I get on my soapbox!!
I am a home schooling mom so I don't have a lot of time for my hobbies. One kid is in college now, one graduating this year and one next year so my time is becoming a bit more free. That has let me get back to my bottle collecting. I also collect military insignia from Army Veterinary corps of all countries, antique agriculture books,try to find time for my guitar, love to garden, teach pottery classes and work in ministries at our church.
I actually love the autobahn. I routinely drive about 80mph...I would go faster but the mini van does not like it. My husband's old beat up 15 year old BMW drives best at 100 mph. They just make cars to handle those speeds here. The autobahn is always in good shape...it is not until you get off the autobahn that the roads get rough...but then they have speed limits, strict speed limits on all other roads. There is also the factor that the drivers follow the rules a bit more diligently than American drivers. When driving school is manditory, lasts a few months, and the cost of a license is over $2000 (school and fees) you behave on the road.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flipper93