Happy Easter!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bigghouse

Reaction score
happy easter!!!!!,,

random, but i told you spelling dident mator!!!!

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if

you can raed tihs psas it on !!

[align=center]

Psas Ti ON !
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Anna[/align][align=center] [/align]

spyder

Reaction score
HAPPY EASTER...............The sad thing is I could read it just fine and my kids couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Guess that comes with age.............LOL

Tom

Jim

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, Anna. I also had no problem reading it. Happy Easter! ~Jim

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Standardized reading is unimportant, ask any texxer (sic). What's i mportant is body language; reading the eyes (ask any street mugger). In western society, the most important thing is ENTERTAINMENT (ask Caligula, if he could speak from beyond the River Styx). What we value as important defins mugleaonle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL