Happy Toilet Day !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
I'd love to see a parade on Toilet Day. I wonder what that would be like?

diggincajun

Reaction score
We could rig one up with wheels and ride it downtown..

DeaconDave

Reaction score
Beendigging, Just attend any gay pride parade and youve got it.
Dave

glass man

Reaction score
MY TOILET RUNNETH OVER![8D] The toilet is one heck of a convenience! Anybody that has done without one knows!HAPPY BIRTHDAY O PORCILINE god!

Reaction score
YES JESUS IS THE WAY! HELLO I AM NEW THIS DAY TO THIS FORUM. I LIVE WAY UP NORTH IN CALUMET MI.{COPPER COUNTRY, LOTS OF HISTORY IN THIS AREA, LOTS OF DUMPS CIRCA 1870-1905 . LOTS OF OLD BOTTLES DUG HERE IN THE SUMMER TIME AS THE SNOW HERE WILL STAY UNTIL APRIL.I HAVE DUG ALL KINDS OF BOTTLES BEER, MILKS. INKS, ANDWISKEYS . FOUND A OLD JEWISH OIL LAMP IN ONE DUMP JUST A WHOLE LOT OF FUN D IGGING AND AS MUCH FUN USING MY METAL DECTOR.
WALKER

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: kastoo

I'll be waiting for that post!

ORIGINAL: baltbottles

Nice I just got home from digging an 1880s privy.

Chris
[/blockquote]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Hey there Rottweiler!
My ex-boyfriend (long ago ex) just came back from Calumet... he's depressed. I told him to find a dump and go dig some old bottles - good for the sole and all... of course he didn't do it.
I was up there once for his cousin Kenny's wedding.... biggest wedding reception I ever saw - at the skating rink... luckily his aunt was really smart & we stood around and talked really close to where the line would start for the buffet.. no big wait for us - but since he had a open invitation to the town, I think the caterer ran out of food. Were you there? Maybe I met you!!

Kate

Reaction score
[[

hello kate,
nope i dont think i was there. i moved from south texas to calumet mi. 3 yrs ago.brought my metal detector and shovels with me ha ha. just kiddin ya- but really there are so many old dumps here its not hard to find them if you know how to look , i wasnt able to ,but my digging buddy could look at a place and say yea there should be one right here! of course he is a native from this area , he should know where some dumps are . we have dug for the last 3 yrs together, have found some really old bottles and other collectibles.i hope we can continue as my health is worse [asthma} being in that ancient dirt probly isnt the best for me shoot i will start wearing a mask before i give it up.i have lots of collectible bottles alot are in mint condition, and some are not , but i just love it. thanks for you letter hope to hear from you often.
rottwieler buck-

[/align]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960