hawaii diggers or collectors/new orleans?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

leebran20

Reaction score
hello, just joined the group. any hawaiian bottle diggers or collectors in the forum? I'm a digger and collector from Oahu, and also take care of the newsletter for the Hawaii club.

Also, wanted to ask if any benevolent New Orleans diggers or collectors out there willing to verse me in some of the bottle history in your area or direct me to some good resources on-line or in print. Heading to the Big Easy in late April, and interested in learning. I'm particularly interested in local squat sodas. thank you.

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hi leebran20

I am from the Big Island. I am a soda bottle collector and a "retired digger". I can't dig anymore due to a back injury. Would you happen to know if there are any bottle shows or collector shows on Oahu? I would like to attend one with my wife.

Thanks,
Rick

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey Rick: Thanks for responding. I think this forum site is a great idea and I hope it continues to flourish.

As for the shows, the Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club annual Show & Sale will go down this year some time in either June or maybe early July. The show will happen, but the only hangup on actually getting a date set right now is that our normal site -- McKinley High Cafeteria -- is not available. We have some club officers actively searching out an alternative site for us, and as soon as we find one and set the date, there will be an announcement in our club newsletter. You interested in joining the club? I do do my best to make sure that we get a newsletter out once every two months; so the next one will be in April -- by which time we expect to have the show set. If you want, send me an email with your mailing address and I can send you the latest issue, February.

Take care, Brandon

peltster

Reaction score
have these 3 hawaiian bottles that I am trying to price. thanks Kyle

82F0E05CBCE74D1ABF6316999BA89499.jpg

Attachments

• 82F0E05CBCE74D1ABF6316999BA89499.jpg
    82F0E05CBCE74D1ABF6316999BA89499.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 58

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads