Headin out to a new spot.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jake12

Reaction score
Hi guys, today I'm going to head out to some new woods across the farm feild , It looks very inviting with very old oak trees and a pond . The plat maps in my area are so mixed up so who knows there might be a old house foundation and some old bottles! Wish me luck:) -Jake .

surfaceone

Reaction score
luck-o-the-irish.jpg

Jake12

Reaction score
I found the dump ! It's a embankment I was kickin the leaves and a china fragment was showing . It's pretty big but idk were to start!-Jake

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Jake12

I found the dump ! It's a embankment I was kickin the leaves and a china fragment was showing . It's pretty big but idk were to start!-Jake
I always say start at the bottom and work your way up the hill. Depending on how steep it is some bottles or other round objects could be at the very bottom even though the dump doesn't reach the bottom. Check it out from bottom to top especialy where there is a depression where objects may have come to rest. Good luck, Randy

Dugbottles

Reaction score
Hey Wait For Me LOL The Luck Will Be With You

Dugbottles

Reaction score
I'm Digging On a large banking .Very hard digging there is newer soft sand on top of the dump and on top of the soft sand is pavement and side walk dumping from the 50s the dump is 1890s .as soon as I hit the goodies it all keeps caving in on me. Rats

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau