Hebrew Embossed Whiskey?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
If we did Tigue , I have completely forgot about it .

LC

Reaction score
I just looked at itTigue , we sure did go through this before . Sorry for wasting time on this post . And thanks for the link , I will write this down for reference .

tigue710

Reaction score
no waste of time, you hadnt seen the answer on the old post and probably wouldn't of if you hadn't posted it again

LC

Reaction score
Saw the woman who has the pig bottle again Tigue . I have on quite a few occasions tried to get her to let me take pics of that crock pig whiskey she had from Cincinnati . Now she saying that she does not know where she has put it . Looks like it just is not going to happen . Sorry I could not follow through for you .

LC

Reaction score
It is really a neat pig , I would love to have it , being Cincinnati is the memorabilia that I like most . It is rather small and in mint condition , haven't a clue as to where she came up with it . Still has the stopper with George Bielor Roney Room Cincinnati . There is no markings on the pig at all , just the ceramic stopper or whatever it is the stopper is made of . I will not forget about it . Maybe down the road she will come up with it again and I can get some pics o it . We are good friends which puzzles me a bit as to why we can't get together on this .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau