Hello everyone!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flowerz

Reaction score
I finally was able to register after about all day! Thank- you for your e-mail Roger! I recently picked up 3 milk crates full of old bottles at a yard sale. I paid 5 bucks for all. I'm kind of a newbie at this bottle thing. I've always loved old bottles, wondering where they came from, where they were purchased, who may have touched them. I picture people actually using the contents when I touch them. Anyhoo, this little find I'm speaking of probably has over 35 bottles ( I haven't counted) so I'm going to describe one and get to posting pics Tuesday. One that kinda piqued my interest is a clear bottle with a tint of aqua. It has a cork top and reads Dr. Miles Medical Co. From what I've been able to read so far this may be after 1900 so I may be posting to the wrong topic. Any help to the not so smart about bottles is greatly appreciated.

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi Flowerz, welcome to thebottle forum [:D] .
If you don't know the age of a bottle and post it in the wrong forum its no problem [;)] , I still get the odd bottle that I'm unsure of the exact age (exact in this case being within ten years or so [;)] ). Look foward to seeing your bottle.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman