Hello from Manassas, VA!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mizipiman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Shane like the best western ever made! I am a collector (And enjoyer!) of rare and hard to find bourbon and old whiskies of any kind. I have a bottle that I found over the weekend in NY that I had to buy because I was very intrigued by it and looking for info on it. It is Bard's Town bourbon, nearly full and sealed. The tax seal and labels are in great condition and there was still an old Maryland tax stamp that was barely attached to it and fell off when it was wrapped in paper and is so old and brittle that it is falling apart when handled so I sat it aside. The whiskey and bottle were inspired by Stephen Foster's "My Old Kentucky Home". So far, from my research, I've found that it's 1940 or so I found on one site. Pics of bottle attached. Any info on the Beam would be a bonus. I know what Beam is of course but never seen one like this with a name.

Attachments

• 6T3nye+uRla2S6ET9IhaDQ.jpg
    6T3nye+uRla2S6ET9IhaDQ.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • hOHUDdN5R1OCfIWPIzPrdQ.jpg
    hOHUDdN5R1OCfIWPIzPrdQ.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100

hemihampton

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sorry, Don't know anything about your Bottles. LEON.

willong

Reaction score
Did you taste the contents? After all, one needs to ascertain that they are not buying bottles refilled with tea just to look good.

Welcome to the site. Good luck obtaining the information you seek.

Mizipiman

Reaction score
Did you taste the contents? After all, one needs to ascertain that they are not buying bottles refilled with tea just to look good.

Welcome to the site. Good luck obtaining the information you seek.
I have not tasted yet but I am pretty well versed in whiskey to know what to look for in fakes.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashley0613