Hello from New Jersey Shore

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Anthony R

Reaction score
Good morning from the New Jersey Shore. I have been collecting since 1974 focusing on local vendors from Long Branch and Monmouth County New Jersey.

Dsonnen

Reaction score
Hi Anthony,
I am also a new member. I joined the group to help get info on some of the items I come across and to see what other people might be finding. This is a recent thrift store purchase. I have been unable to find any information about it. Can you shed any light on this bottle?

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 42

Dsonnen

Reaction score
Good morning from the New Jersey Shore. I have been collecting since 1974 focusing on local vendors from Long Branch and Monmouth County New Jersey.
Hi Anthony,
I am also a new member. I joined the group to help get info on some of the items I come across and to see what other people might be finding. This is a recent thrift store purchase. I have been unable to find any information about it. Can you shed any light on this bottle?

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 29

Bottlehog

Reaction score
Hi there Anthony. I haven't posted anything here is years. Time to change that,

LOVE the Jersey shore! Long time ago I "lived" in Jersey (3 weeks at a time--AT&T, Bedminster, Basking Ridge, Morristown--and returning "home" for a weekend to St. Louis...then back). I'm still in love with the place. Except the sand fleas. Cape May is :p

Returned home to Iowa. Still collecting, still digging (since 73), but as the clock winds down, I'm buying.

Welcome aboard!

Bottlehog (Matt)

XRdsRev

Reaction score
Hi Anthony,
The Cliffwood blob is a very scarce Middlesex County beer. Dates to 1895-1905.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen