Hello...New Here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

trouvaille

Reaction score
Heya folks!

I came across this site when doing research on some bottles I recently dug up.
I was in the woods behind my house, looking for an arrow that went astray, and I came across 1 of many old farm dumps. There was an old canning jar (Knox - Jackson, MS) and an antiseptic bottle (Rexall Mi31 Solution) just laying there. The next day my husband and I went back out and pushed some leaves away and pulled out some old tires and oil cans. We spent a couple hours just poking around, and managed to unearth about 30 bottles (cologne, perfume, medicine, ketchup?), some jars, some broken plates and bakeware. Everything is dated around mid 30's to 40's from the surface. There is a huge garbage trench and a couple other pits. I know that the family that used to be on the property was there in the early 1900's, but the family has been in the area since the mid 1700's! Hopefully there are better treasures a few feet down!

epackage

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Rebecca, you're gonna find it's like Crack for us Bottle people...I found it just like you have 2 1/2 years ago and I now have made 8000 posts and it's the first site I come to everyday after checking my e-mail. It is THEE SITE when it comes to bottle info and it's filled with many GREAT and KNOWLEDGEABLE people that you're gonna get to know and love.

i hope we can help you with any questions you may have and always remember, PICTURES go a LONG WAY here when asking questions or just displaying your finds. I hope to see you posting here for many years to come....JIM[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
I also would love for you to click on this thread and join in, beginners luck just may come your way!! It ends Friday at 8pm and if we reach 100 people I'll be giving out 6 bottles, no pressure just a bit of fun....Jim

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Blob-Top-GIVEAWAY-%21%21%21/m-496516/tm.htm

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward