HELP---CLIMAX Ginger Ale??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ww2collector

Reaction score
hey thanks alot. I appreciate the info. Thats crazy about the ginger ale that made your eyes water. haha. ahhh the good old days huh? I will have to look into the Richmond bottle club. Thanks again

Also cowseatmaize, I thinjk you are correct. Pinch bottle has "scotland" on the bottom of it. Its a nice lookin bottle with all labels and wire intact, just dont know too much about it. Dont even know when it was made either.

ww2collector

Reaction score
well, I found that the Pinch bottle is indeed Haig & Haig and this bottle was made anywhere from 1900-1920. Pretty neat. There are actually a few on Ebay that are selling, but mine is in much better shape compared to the others. Ill hold onto it for a while.....its a cool looking bottle IMO.

Richbrau

Reaction score
Climax Ginger Ale was made in Richmond, VA by Climax Beverages and it was owned by the Home Brewing Company. My family owned the brewery, Climax, Beaufont and had a Tru-Ade distributorship. One of the ingredients in the ginger ale was Cayenne pepper. That's why it had a bit of a burn. Northern Neck is the closest I can find that comes close to Climax. My family closed shop in the late 60's but someone kept making Climax because I remember seeing it up until a few years ago.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229