HELP...need info about old bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

QuiltsRme

Reaction score
I need help finding information about some old bottles I have...If you can help please send me an e-mail...First bottle is greenish and thick. The front is embossed in an arch with the words "Royal Blossom Bottling Co." and below it "Chattanooga, Tenn." The very bottom has a large "R"...Second bottle is small and very dark brown and the front is embossed with the words "Nubian Tea"...If you can help, please do and I can send pictures if you need me too. Thanks for your time...

<Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net! The email address you posted has been deleted to avoid harvesting by spam bots. Members can email you by clicking on the envelope icon above your name on the left. Thank you - Admin.>

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Quilts... Welcome to the forum!!

I know there's a medicinal embossed with a man wearing a hat and: Nubian Tea For The Liver/Chattanooga, Tenn.

It's usually amber in color and is listed as either 4" or 8"... I remember bidding on one a couple of years ago... I think it may have gone for $40-60, something like that...

Ron

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi QuiltsRme and welcome to the forum !
Can you add a pic of your bottles for easier identification .
The Nubian Tea I believe in the smaller size and in a medium Amber coloration is a 25.00 - 45.00 bottle. Depending on condition and strike of the embossing .... many of these have a weak strike on the embossing.
I haven't heard of your other Tennessee bottle and would really like to see a pic of it if possible. Thanks , Brian

QuiltsRme

Reaction score
Brian thanks for your reply...I am sending you pictures of the two bottles I told you about plus another one that I found but probably isn't rare...Also, I have several old bottles and would like to photograph them and send you the pictures...If your interested please let me know...If the pictures I am sending now didn't turn out so good I can take more with my digital camera and send them again...Thanks so much for your help...

QuiltsRme@aol.com

(Brian I can;t send the pictures...It keeps saying file is to large...can I send them to
your e-mail address???)

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973