Help w/ 5 old green colored bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

3emarketeers

Reaction score
Hey yall, Hope everyone has been doing well. I need some help with these bottles.​
Someone brought them into my shop and wants me to sell them on Ebay individually starting at 5 bucks each.​
Can anyone tell me what kind of bottles these are? Or how I should list them or even if they are worth listing.​
f5a1_1_sbl.JPG

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_ZSYYYYYYYYUS&utm_id=7920

capsoda

Reaction score
From left to right, whiskey, beer/mineral water, mineral water, mineral water, beer/mineral water.

They may be worth 5 bucks each but I always sold them for 3.

3emarketeers

Reaction score
Thanks Warren! I knew I could count on you! When you wrote beer/mineral water, does that mean it could either be a beer or mineral water bottle? Any suggestions for key words for the title? Thanks again!

swizzle

Reaction score
The second, third and last bottle held quite the variety of products. Everything from orential condensed coffee, to juice and beer and mineral and dieretic waters. I'm not positive but I believe that the beer it held was almost always an ale. I know, not much help but I tried. I've never paid more then a buck a piece for any of those in that line up. The black glass 3 piece mold beers can sometimes go upwards of $10 but that's about it. I'd sell the whole lot in one auction. Less packaging = less hastle. Nothing like sending 5 different bottles to 5 different states. If you broke up the group then they might not sell at all. Just my 2 cents. Swizzle

3emarketeers

Reaction score
Thanks Swizzle, What do you mean 3 pc mold? Sorry, I don't know much about bottles. I appreciate any info I can get. I will see if the owner is willing to sell all in one lot, I know it would be easier for me.

swizzle

Reaction score
3 piece molds are pretty neat. They normally have a line close to or around the shoulder and two lines going off of that line towards the neck. Click on the link and a little more then half way down you'll see a three piece mold and how they worked. Hope this helps. Swizzle

http://www.blm.gov/historic_bottles/body.htm

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!