Help with Owl Drug Co bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Keeney76

Reaction score
I am a beginner!!! I have 4 The Owl Drug Co bottles that I am having difficulty pricing. I can't find the exact same bottles so I don't know if they are rare or if I'm just looking in the wrong places. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

First Bottle: 6" tall with black plastic screw top. Front of bottle has a two winged owl with "TODCO" and "TRADE MARK" on pedestal. Back of bottle has "The Owl Drug Co" on top of bottle. The bottom of bottle has the letter "I" inside of a diamond and the number "2". Any help would be wonderful!

Attachments

• a1f44706243d47ce985ae0b823acc479.jpg
    a1f44706243d47ce985ae0b823acc479.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 73

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I'm afraid the one you've posted is not rare. But, the biggest issue is not value, but whether you like the bottle. If it sparks you, then it's priceless. By the way, in your searches on Owl Drug be careful not to get entwined in certain wordpress blogs.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
If you want to collect glass bottles - you have one, If you want to collect early hand blown glass - you don't have one. If you would like some information for newbies, send me an email and I will send you a write-up I have for newbie collectors, that explains how to identify hand made glass bottles.. we look for. You might enjoy a visit to my home page shown below. RED Matthews

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
From the base mark it's made 1932 by Illinois Glass. How is the condition? From the picture it looks like NOS.

madman

Reaction score
VERY COOL ILIKE IT KEEPER IN MY BOOK

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter