help with this whiskey bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BILL...interesting pic...Don't recall seeing that one before. It does appear to be a Prohibition-Era flask...

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey madman an whiskeyman thanks for the replys .here a pic of the bottom. ya think it may be canada. oh an the birdman, eagelmans wings go all the way around the bottle except were the lables go. hey thanks agian bill

Zx71729.jpg

Attachments

• Zx71729.jpg
    Zx71729.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 67

madman

Reaction score
the base looks early to me??1930 but no federal law embossment, very interesting bottle prob from canada or europe mike

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey all well found out a little more about this one its gooderham and worts gold lable american rye whiskey made in canada and i belive the bottle was made by dominion glass co. canada from what i can find out i belive the bottle was made between 1927 an 1929 the reason being the hiram walker co. took over g@w in 27 an changed the name in29 this is allso about the same time dominion class started to use a d inside of a <> for a makers mark thanks all bill

rocketmn

Reaction score
Gooderham and Worts was a big distillery in Toronto... long since defunct. The buildings are still standing with there names on it..a historic section of Toronto, Ontario.

D inside a diamond is Dominion Glass of Montreal. Hope that helps a little

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles