here`s one for the books

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
well brought my 9 year old nephew out on his first dig yesterday put him in this hole i new he`ld find some coke bottles well he dug her hard and had a nice looking trench going after diggin for 2 hours i relized this was and is a epic dig for both of us i`ve been digging for 12 years and have never seen a hole with hundreds of just coke bottles ..... here he is opening up the hole...https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/nitro04106/100_2646.jpg

portland med. man

Reaction score
well he dug up close to 300 hobbles, some flat sided and some clears, most were from maine lewiston, bangor, augusta, presque isle,portland, brunswick and on and on most were portlands a few outa states .... berlin , laconia, louisville ,newberryport, a conn. and ark. boston and a few others i would say between me and him diggin on to separate occasions maybe 500 hundred cokes out of the one hole and she still has plenty more in there to dig... can anyone say cache...https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/nitro04106/100_2650.jpg

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Nice looking haul !!!! I bet there are some rare ones in there.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey John, Looks like you gave him a day he will remember for a long time and you wore him out. Great finds.

I'm am always looking for straight sided cokes no matter what color or how plain. Alot of people don't collect the clear and aqua ones unless they have alot of embossing but I do as long as it is a Coke.

Let me know if he wants to sell any.

portland med. man

Reaction score
hey cap ones a hot springs ark and one south portland hobble both in alright shape with minor issues i dont collect em but if i get some more when i visit the site again maybe get a few more and maybe do a trade or deal... or just give em to you... i got to many bottles to be collecting cokes and newer stuff... old lady is already yelling

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4