HEY Bri

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
HEY brian, I got your message thank you for writing back to me so fast I hope our conversations continue, you seem very smart I like reading your posts, and your messages to me. For someone our age it looks like you have done alot of research and you know your stuff I hope you share your knowledge with me. Honestly my uncle and I are the only ones that dig in our family my aunt once in awile. I'm new to bottles, this website everything I know nothing about bottle or digging now im very intrested in digging and finding old bottles and i would like to start a collection of my own but to tell you the truth I only have about 2 bottles Iv found so far and I hope to find very many more I will continue Going to to the dumps and into the woods to find more bottles and make a large collection for myself... I hope you share your newest finds with me and tell me about them so I can learn from you, this is my first year starting this and its tuff.
there arent many people on this site my age ohh wait you are the only one my birthday is July 7, 1988 not that you care.. I hope you write back to me i want to get well knowen on this site and Instead of me asking all the question maybe I can anwsere one some day.... I have a picture, maybe you would care to send me a picture of your self?[:)] Umm im not sure if you about aol instant messanger ? i have a s/n sscamaroxx01 if you have it, it would be a great pleasure to hear from you. Granted its 12:00 right now and im really tired so there arent and periods or commas when there needed im sorry well Im have to go to bed righta about now thanks again for getting back to me .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28