HEY WHISKEYMAN

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
whiskeyman, i see u r from ne tenn. i pulled a 3 month stint in Elizabethton one time working for north electric pretty little town with a river running rite by the door. anyway, we had an ol boy from louisana named ray and a feller from johnson city named jeff working with us. we were coming out of the office one morning after working the graveyard and there was a dog in the parking lot licking himself and ray said "boy i sure wish i could do that" and just as quick as a steel trap that ol tenn. boy sais "why ray he'll bite u" LOL gotta love those quick witted tenn. boys !! LOL whosyer !!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
WHOS...I know Elizabethton quite well...worked there for a few years and used to fish Watauga Lake a bit. You might get a kick out of seeing these images...(may evoke a bit of nostalgia)...[;)]

http://www.elizabethtontennessee.com/pages/531124/index.htm

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
whis, great pics man !!! never got to see much except the insidew of a dam phone office for 3 months LOL sure would like to go bback and visit though but now i got some pics man !!! gonna send some to my brother he was there also thanx whos !!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen