Hilarious ketchup bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Now that is hard to beleave. Maybe they think that because Ebay is not flooded with them they are rare.[&:]Good Greif.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
HHAHA I emailed the woman and told her I dig these all the time and leave them behind b/c they're not worth anything. Here is what she said:

Hi there are a lot of diner ware collectors out there. seems you have great old dumps. they were only made 10 years. sincerely sharon

P.S. Do you think she's calling me a liar?

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Brian, There is a big differance in calling you a liar and pointing out you are wrong.

Yeah Right.[sm=lol.gif]

madman

Reaction score
hey al good one man!!! if they were only worth that much wed all be rich, hey but wait a minute, we all tossed them, broke them some day might be collectable mike

Jim

Reaction score
Wow...Unbelievable. I could retire on one dig if those prices were anywhere near accurate [:D] I must have left $1 million worth of bottles laying at the dump this weekend. I'm going back to get them right now. After that, everyone will be invited to a party at my huge new mansion [;)] Jim

alan23t5

Reaction score
i see that for 2500$ is there even a bottle thats like that worth 5500$ like stated

should he/she be reported?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter