Home from the Hospital....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
Got to the hospital at 7 am....just now getting home. Whoo hoo did they pump me full a stuff....all went well until the end while I was in recovery I started having very bad chest pains and couldn't breath had to have a EKG but it came back ok...just had a really high heart rate and low blood pressure....was kinda scary but I'm ok...now Just tired....so I'm taking a nap now I think...I've been given 3 shots a morphine, dilated,valium and 2 loritabs before I left the hospital.....Now Its sleepy time for me....
Thanks for all your prayers,...and even tho they wont see this....everyone else to!!![:)]
Manda~

RedGinger

Reaction score
I hope you have someone to watch you and take care of you. When I had that done, my Mom took great care of me. She even rode her bike to the store to get me something. I'm glad you are home and recovering.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Manda,

Sweet Dreams. Hope all went well, and that you'll be bouncing back quickly...

Abbott.jpg

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thanks every one for the get well soon wishes....I've been dozing off and on here on the couch, just started to feel some pain around 4;30 and still feelin a bit woozy and can hardly hold my eyes open....
And Lauren, Josh will be here tomorrow withme as the hospital said the first 48 hourss are the most critical....and plus with the chest pains that scared everyone....my heart rate and blood pressure went way up....
Thanks everyone else i can't think straight any more so I think It's back to nap time after I eat this nutty bar......

woodswalker

Reaction score
Now it's 3 in the am and I'm up for the third time feeling quite miserable....ice pack under my arm and hiccuping...debating on whether i want to make coffee this early or try to fall back to sleep[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
miserable me....but hey I'm free of 4 lumps that are hopefully benign....

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello Amanda. Best wishes for a quick recovery. And prayers for good news on the lumps. Best regards. Paul

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles